MULTI-MOLECULAR HYALURONIC CONCENTRATE BY MESOESTETIC
Concentrated treatment with hyaluronic acid that provides the skin with a moisturising, antiaging, repulping and filling action. Combines hyaluronic acid in several molecular forms to provide, stimulate and protect its presence in key skin layers. Protects hyaluronic acid from degradation and blocks free radicals to prevent skin aging.
It promotes collagen and elastin synthesis to provide firmness and elasticity to tissues and correct wrinkles. Indicated for all types of skin. Indicated at any age.
Purity of hyaluronic acid in multiple molecular forms for an effective skin filling and hydrating.
Why is important hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a predominant component of the extracellular matrix, the space between skin cells that conditions their status and functionality.
HA levels are key to ensure essential skin functions and biomechanical properties: elasticity and plasticity.The role of some intrinsic (age) and extrinsic factors (sun, environmental factors, stress) reduces the presence of HA in the skin, worsening the quality of HA synthesised naturally and speeding up its degradation, which results in a loss of hydration, elasticity, tissue atrophy and appearance of wrinkles.
Formula HA densimatrix
Its innovative formula combines three unique complexes that provide synergistic mechanisms of action: contribution, protection and stimulation of hyaluronic acid and elastic fibres.
1. It provides enrichment of the extracelular matrix for enhancing essential cell functions:
- Barrier function.
- Water retention.
- Epidermal repair.
- Endogenous synthesis of HA.
- Protection from HA breakdown.
- Synthesis of collagen fibres and elastin.
2. It enhances firmness and elasticity of tissues to correct and prevent the signs of skin aging.
3. It provides a moisturising, rejuvenating and repulping action to the skin.
The formula of ha densimatrix contains three unique complexes with synergistic action that provide unique efficacy results:
- HA densimatrix® complex: It combines hyaluronic acid in several molecular forms (cross-linked, high, middle and low) with an active ingredient that enhances endogenous synthesis. Provides a filling action and a deep, long-lasting moisturising action for a greater juiciness, elasticity and turgor of tissues.
- Anti-hyaluronidase complex: It protects from hyaluronic acid degradation by inhibiting the action of the hyaluronidase enzyme and blocking the oxidation caused by external aggressions.
- Antiaging pro complex: It firms intensely the tissues and prevents wrinkle formation by improving the synthesis of skin support fibres: collagen and elastin.
Method for use
- After cleaning and drying the skin, apply 3-4 drops of ha densimatrix over it, and massage to complete absorption.
- It must be applied before the regular treatment cream or sunscreen; its ultralight texture makes it compatible with any complementary treatment applied after it. It is recommended as needed: energy C intensive cream to return luminosity to the skin; collagen 360 intensive cream to fight flaccidity; stem cell intensive cream to treat wrinkles, or radiance DNA intensive cream to treat multiple signs of aging in mature or particularly devitalised skins.
- In case of sun exposure or skin pigmentation problems, the daily application of a sunscreen is essential. Application of mesoprotech® range products is recommended for an integral treatment tailored to the needs of each skin.