Topical depigmentation method for medical use. It has an intensive corrective effect on skin hyperpigmentation while regulating the overproduction of melanin by the melanocytes, inhibiting and controlling the appearance of new dark spots. It has a dual corrective and controlling action, achieving short- and long-term results by keeping hyperpigmentation under control.
Pigmentation concerns are a growing, global issue; they affect more than 90% of adults over the age of 50. Regardless of skin color, they are a significant issue because of their unattractive appearance and negative psychological and emotional impact, affecting quality of life. Skin hyperpigmentation is caused by abnormal production of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin color, and is a consequence of uncontrolled, localized overproduction of melanin by the melanocytes, causing irregular skin coloration and dark spots.
What do dermamelan sessions entail?
The first step is to identify the type of hyperpigmentation in order to correctly determine the necessary protocol application stages.
2. Skin preparation
According to each individual case of hyperpigmentation
- Mild hyperpigmentation: gentle exfoliation with dermamelan oil removing solution by mesoestetic® to allow the active ingredients to penetrate the skin more easily.
- Severe hyperpigmentation: exfoliation with mesopeel mandelic 30% by mesoestetic®, an ampoule of 30% mandelic acid, to speed up natural sloughing of corneocytes and therefore melanin elimination.
3. Application of the whitening method
48 hours after skin preparation
Apply the dermamelan mask® containing a high concentration of active ingredients known to have a whitening effect.
4. Home maintenance
Cleansing and maintenance
Removing the mask Remove the dermamelan mask® with soap and water at the end of the application period.
Maintenance Use ampoules of mesoestetic® Vitamin C 20% twice a week to the face and neck prior to applying the dermamelan mask® to improve skin brightness and tone. Opened ampoules can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
Cases of widespread hyperpigmentation: Apply the dermamelan treatment® maintenance cream according to the 3, 2, 1 method.
– Month 1: apply 3 times a day. Morning/noon/night
– Months 2 and 3: apply twice a day. Morning/night
– Months 4 to 7: apply once a day. Night
Cases of localized hyperpigmentation: Apply melanogel touch by mesoestetic® twice a day. Its roll-on format allows convenient application to localized blemishes, speeding up the depigmentation process.