ACNE SOLUTION BY MESOESTETIC®
Professional medical method for intensive treatment of skin types prone to acne and seborrhea. Unclogs pores, removing deep impurities and improving skin texture.
Acne vulgaris is caused by an androgen excess that promotes an increase in keratinization and follicular peeling, as well as sebum secretion. This in turn triggers obstruction of the skin pore and subsequent inflammation through the opportunistic action of bacterial flora present on the skin, giving rise to the typical acne lesions in the form of comedones, papulae, pustules and residual hyperpigmentation.
What do acnelan sessions entail?
Optional preliminary session
mesopeel salicylic 20%, beta hydroxy acids (BHA) with keratolytic, comedolitic and anti-inflammatory properties. To be performed 15 days beforehand. Prepares the skin for subsequent exfoliating treatments.
- Dampen the zones to be treated and apply 2 pumps of purifying mousse using a gentle massage.
- Remove the product with a damp towelette.
- To protect sensitive zones, mark off the treatment zone with mesolips protector.
2. Intensive treatment
- Mix the contents of the acnelan multifactor mask with the stirrer included in the package to homogenize the suspension, and apply to the treatment zone with a spatula.
- Allow to work for a maximum of 3 minutes.
- After the treatment time has elapsed, remove the mask with very wet towelettes, wiping several times.
- Neutralize the treated area by using post-peel neutralizing spray.
- Dry with an absorbent towelette.
Apply a single dose of the gel pore sealing shield directly on the treated zone. Distribute evenly using a gentle massage.
Given the composition and characteristics of acnelan multifactor mask, it is recommended that the treatment time not exceed 3 minutes, with monitoring for the possible adverse effects, such as excessive skin irritation, that a frosting process may entail.
OPTIONAL PHASE IN CASE OF SEVERE ERYTHEMA.
- post-peel crystal fiber mask (face): Hydrating mask that enhances elasticity following an exfoliating and pore unclogging treatment.
- anti-stress face mask (other zones): Mask with soothing properties that restores the hydrolipidic mantle.
- Finish up the treatment by applying dermatological sun protection SPF50+. Essential in all types of exfoliating treatments.
In the 48 hours following the treatment session, the patient should avoid direct and excessive exposure to natural or artificial light, heat sources, saunas and swimming pools.
4. Home maintenance
The professional treatment entails 3 sessions (assess the possibility of performing 3 supplementary sessions in cases of stubborn acne) spaced 15-21 days apart. To maximize the results of the professional treatment, it is essential to perform the maintenance at home between each and every session.
HOME TREATMENT ROUTINE
Starting on the 3rd day of each session, cleanse, treat and protect:
- Cleanse with purifying mouse
- Treat with acne one
- Protect with dermatological sun protection SPF50+
In addition to the daily routine, the following should be taken into account:
- Weekly reinforcement with pure renewing mask
- Focal treatment with imperfection control.